NOW HIRING NURSES
Ready to make a difference? Apply for a nursing job today.
At Central Vermont Medical Center, we provide a wide range of nursing experiences.
The Division of Nursing at CVMC's hospital consists of the following departments:
- Ambulatory Care (includes endoscopy and IV therapy)
- Cardiac Rehab
- Emergency Department
- Inpatient Psychiatry
- Intensive Care
- Med Surgical Unit
- Nurse Resources
- Surgical Services
- Women and Children's (includes the Birthing Center)
Woodridge Rehabilitation & Nursing is known for excellence in nursing, from standard services to highly skilled care, such as palliative care, advanced wound treatment and pain management. Woodridge has three different units:
- Evergreen - Acute Rehab
- Spruce - Long term residents.
- Maple Grove - Residents with cognitive issues are located in our memory care unit.
"Every day, I am able to do something I love. Providing compassionate care for our seniors is one of the highest honors." ~ CANDACE ROGERS, LPN, Woodridge Rehabilitation & Nursing
CVMC owns and operates over 20 primary care and specialty care practices throughout the central Vermont region.
Our participation and recognition as Patient Centered Medical Homes with the NCQA for ALL of our primary care locations, including Pediatrics, brings with it a support team of panel coordinators and health coaches whose goal is to remove barriers to care.
In addition, our specialty practices complement our primary care services to further meet the medical needs of these communities. It is this collection, along with a combined medical record and shared EMR, that enables CVMC’s Medical Group to provide an enhanced coordination and continuity of care.
Primary Care and Family Medicine
- Adult Primary Care - Barre
- Adult Hematology & Oncology
- Family Medicine - Berlin
- Family Medicine - Mad River
- Family Medicine - Waterbury
- Green Mountain Family Practice
- Integrative Family Medicine - Montpelier
- Pediatric Primary Care - Berlin