Congratulations to CVMC's first class of Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Pathway Program graduates: Catherine Bailey, Rachel Cleveland, Rebecca Comolli, Megan Cram, Kaitlin Deuso, Meghan Forant, Megan Hale, Taylor Kenworthy, Baylee Lambert, William Lewis, Emily McCall, Elissa Piascik, and Kimberly Thornton.
Over two years ago, CVMC began developing the accelerated LPN Pathway Program in partnership with Community College of Vermont (CCV) and Vermont Tech to help remove some of the common barriers our health care support team can face when balancing life, work, and nursing school.
- Emily McCall, LPN, LPN Program Graduate
- Matt Choate, BSN, RN, MBA, VP, Patient Care Services and Chief Nursing Officer
- Robert Patterson, MHA, PT, VP, Human Resources and Clinical Operations
- Megan Foster, SHRM-SCP, Talent Acquisition Partner
- Geoff Farnum, MSN, RN, Manager, Nursing Education
- Elissa Piascik, LPN, LPN Program Graduate
- Candy Hamacher, BSN, RN, CCRN, Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Kayla Lozier, BSN, RN-BC, Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Enrolled students have the opportunity to “earn while they learn” — acquiring practical skills while working at Central Vermont Medical Center and receiving academic instruction on-site to earn their LPN Certificate six months faster than conventional nursing programs.