Addiction doesn’t exist in a vacuum.
When a friend or family member is struggling with a substance use disorder, you and your family may struggle also. You may be trying your best to offer support, but may feel at a loss as to how to be most helpful.
You are not alone, as many community members are dealing with these same issues. Come join members of the CVMC Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) team as we share information, support, and guidance.
Topics we will discuss:
- Red flags (things to know regarding opioid addiction)
- How to help your loved one
- How to get support for yourself
- What to do in case of overdose
- Where to turn for help
- What is Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)