Participating Managed Care Health Plans for the Central Vermont Medical Center:
The UVM Health Network and MVP Health Care have partnered to co-create an innovative Medicare Advantage plan shaped by Network physicians to better meet the needs of older adults in Vermont and northern New York. The plan is expected to begin on January 1, 2022. For more information, click here.
Current Insurance Plans
If your insurance carrier is not listed below, please call Patient Financial Services at 802-371-5999.
The below is a list of insurers contracted with Central Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee product participation. Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Medicaid (VT)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military
- TriCare Managed Health Network
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care
- United Behavioral Health
- VA - White River Junction
- Workers' Comp (VT)
Last Updated: 2/12/19