Participating Managed Care Health Plans for the Central Vermont Medical Center:
The UVM Health Network and MVP Health Care have partnered to co-create an innovative Medicare Advantage plan shaped by Network physicians to better meet the needs of older adults in Vermont and northern New York. The plan is expected to begin on January 1, 2022. For more information, click here.
Current Insurance Plans
If your insurance carrier is not listed below, please call Patient Financial Services at 802-371-5999.
The below is a list of insurers contracted with Central Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee product participation. Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare for Life - Skilled Nursing Facility
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United Behavioral Health/Optum
- United HealthCare
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Workers' Comp (VT)
Last Updated: 5/25/21